Debate: Poland, Germany, Ukraine and the migration crisis in Europe#
- Date: November 27, 2015, 16:00
- Venue: Oratorium Marianum, University of Wrocław, Poland
The Jan Nowak Jeziorański College of Eastern Europe in Wrocław kindly invites you to a debate: Poland, Germany, Ukraine and the migration crisis in Europe that will be held during the second edition of the Polish-German-Ukrainian School of Bohdan Osadchuk About Polish and German attitude on the migration crisis and the Ukrainian view on that topic will debate:
- Kazimierz Wóycicki (European Academy Krzyżowa),
- Przemysław Roguski (Jagiellonian University),
- Adam Balcer (Central of Eastern European Studies, University of Warsaw).
The debate will be held in English. Free admission!#
The Academia Europaea Knowledge Hub Wrocław is a partner of this event.