Lessons from power sector reforms by Professor Einar Hope#
Date: October 15, 2015, 13:15-15:00
Venue: Wrocław University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Wrocław, 8 Janiszewskiego St. building D-20, room 314
Faculty of Electrical Engineering and International Office as well as Office of Students Professional Career in cooperation with the Academia Europaea - Wrocław Knowledge Hub invite students, PhD students and academic teachers of Wrocław University of Technology on a lecture of Professor Einar Hope on Lessons from power sector reform – the Norwegian and Nordic power market reform experience, and beyond.
Short outline of the lecture:
- Background for the Norwegian and Nordic power market reforms
- Some methodological and conceptual issues in power market reforms
- Lessons of the integrated Nordic-Baltic power market reforms and ongoing developments towards European market expansion and integration
- Summary of international lessons
- Challenges and unresolved issues.
More information can be found here