NOTICE of 25TH ANNUAL BUSINESS MEETING OF MEMBERS - WROCLAW, POLAND#
Event Location: Wroclaw University: Aula Leopoldina
Event date: 16 September 2013 at 13:00 - 14:00
The 25th (private) Annual Business Meeting for the elected members of the Academia Europaea will take place in the Aula Leopoldina of the main building at the University of Wroclaw. This is immediately before the official opening ceremony of the main conference.
- To see the full conference program and to register go to www.ae2013wroclaw.com
- Only elected members of the Academia Europaea may attend.
ANY MEMBER WISHING TO TABLE A SPECIFIC PROPOSAL OR AGENDA ITEM: OR TO RAISE A MATTER UNDER "ANY OTHER BUSINESS" MUST NOTIFY THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY, DAVID COATES, BY EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org NOT LATER THAN 5PM (UK TIME) ON 31ST AUGUST.
Auxiliary Documents (will be made available in August)#
- The draft agenda (Document 1)
- Consolidated (zipped) file of all papers
- Document 2 - Minutes of the AGM held in Bergen, 2012
- Document 4.3 - Election of two (2) Independent members of AE Council
- Document 5.1 - Audited activity report for the period 1 April 2012 - 31 December 2012
- Document 5.2 - Audited accounts for the period 1 April 2012 - 31 December 2012
- Document 5.4 - European Review report
- Document 5.5 - Foreign Secretary report
Other non-agenda information:#
- Members Directory 2013 Section A general information.
- Members listed by Country and by Academic Section [printed copies of the full Directory (including the full contact details for all individual members) will be available during the Wroclaw conference].
- Order form to continue to receive hard copies of the European Review
- Instructions on how to access the online version of our journal